Typical Cases of Orthopaedic Medical Negligence
Our specialist medical negligence team have a wealth of experience in orthopaedic negligence cases and can advise you on all aspects of any orthopaedic claim, including those relating to:
- Failure to correctly investigate and diagnose conditions (such as a missed fracture, for example a scaphoid fracture);
- Failure to act or refer on appropriately based on the results of investigations;
- Failure to operate or treat properly (such as badly performed knee surgery or hip surgery, perhaps leading to nerve damage or a worsening of pain);
- Sub-standard follow-up care, including failure to recognise and treat a surgical infection; and
- Wrongful or early discharge from hospital.
For further information please see Frequently Asked Questions about Clinical Negligence Claims. We do not charge for dealing with initial enquiries even if we do not take the claim on. This way you can be safe in the knowledge that you can receive expert legal advice about your complaint without committing to any obligations regarding fees. If we consider that you have a claim which is likely to be successful then we can offer you a “no win no fee” agreement.
If you would like to discuss a potential orthopaedic negligence claim please contact us on 01273 249200 for a free, no obligation discussion. We are happy to visit clients at home or in hospital if necessary.
Awards & Accreditations