Personal Injury FAQ's
We have put together a list of Personal Injury FAQs to help you. If you require any further information or advice about, please call us on 01273 249200.
- How is personal injury compensation calculated?
- What happens if I lose my personal injury claim?
- How to calculate loss of earnings for personal injury?
- What is a personal injury claim?
- How to make a personal injury claim
- Do you offer ‘No Win, No Fee’ personal injury claim arrangements?
- Can I change solicitor halfway through a claim?
- How many personal injury cases go to court?
- How long does a personal injury claim take to settle?
- Can my employer dismiss me from work if I bring a claim against them?
- How long does it take to get money from a personal injury claim?
- Will my Personal Injury case be passed from solicitor to solicitor?
- I have suffered a serious personal injury, what can I claim for?
- Can I Get Early Rehabilitation and Support as a Part of My Claim?