Frequently Asked Questions

I want to resolve things amicably, but I think I need my Solicitor with me in meetings for support and advice.

In this case an alternative for you to consider would be the Collaborative Law process.    

This process involves a series of roundtable meetings with legal advisors for both you and your wife present. It allows you to have the benefit of your own independent legal advice whilst enabling you to stay in control and to set the agenda and talk about the things that matter most to you and your family. For couples who generally seek a fair solution and want to minimise the pain of family breakdown, it may offer the very best way ahead.  To find out more visit