The ideal candidate will be bright, keen and highly organised. Previous experience in this kind of role is preferred but training can be provided.
Duties will include:
- Diary Management, planning and organising meetings
- Maintaining accurate client records and database
- Opening up files and chasing up required documentation
- Acting as first point of contact for clients (taking messages, calls and emails)
- Implementing and creating good organisational file systems
- Invoicing and credit control
- Bill chasing
- Audio typing via digital dictation
- Typing of documents, correspondence, file notes and forms
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing emails and post
- Ensuring all risk assessments and compliance procedures are dealt with.
- Highly organised and able to work for more than one fee earner
- Accurate and effective organisational skills
- Good numeracy skills and an understanding of accounting processes in a legal firm
- Demonstrable I.T. skills to include word, excel and outlook. You will need to be able to demonstrate that you are able to set up and maintain excel spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of Legal Case Management systems
- Keen to show initiative and willingness to accept instructions
- Self-Motivated and able to use initiative
- Good personable skills and a keen team player.
This is a full time role working Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
We offer a competitive salary together with holiday, pension and access to our online benefits platform with Perkbox.
Please apply with CV to Amna Shabbir email@example.com