Children Law FAQs
Our Children Law FAQs have been answered by specialists in the family law sector to provide child law professional support.
- Is there such a thing as a common law wife/husband?
- What is a Parenting Plan?
- How do you obtain Parental Responsibility?
- What does ‘Parental Responsibility’ mean?
- Other than making an application to the Court for enforcement, what can I do to ensure that I can continue to see my children?
- What can I do if the other parent is breaching a child arrangement order?
- What is Child Maintenance?
- I am furloughed, can I stop paying child maintenance?
- What is mediation?
- What if we have children’s schooling disputes?
- What is a CAFCASS?
- What about contact with my child?
- What happens if there is a dispute regarding with whom the children should live?
- What is shared care in child law?
- What is a Child Arrangements Order?
- Where will the children live?