Medical Injury FAQs
We have put together a list of Medical Injury FAQs to help you. If you require any further information or advice about your potential medical negligence claim, call us on 01273 249200.
- How much compensation for medical negligence resulting in death?
- How to make a medical negligence claim
- What constitutes medical negligence?
- What is Medical Negligence?
- How Do I Make a Claim for Medical Negligence?
- Will It Cost Me Any Money to Speak to You About My Claim?
- If I Have Been Seriously Injured, What Can I Make a Claim For?
- Will My Case Be Passed From Solicitor to Solicitor?
- How Long Does Compensation Take After a Medical Negligence Claim?
- How Long Does a Medical Negligence Claim Take to Be Settled?
- If I Make a Claim, Will I Have to Go to Court?
- Can I Get Early Rehabilitation and Support as a Part of My Claim?
- Can You Change Solicitors Halfway Through a Case?
- I Am Nervous About Making a Claim Against My GP or Hospital Doctor, Should I Be?
- Do You Offer a “No Win No Fee” Agreement?