- Personal injury – Acquired brain and spinal cord injury, amputation injuries, public/product liability and fatal claims.
- Clinical & Medical Negligence – a range of catastrophic injuries involving obstetric claims such as birth and pregnancy injuries (including Cerebral Palsy), Fatalities and Surgical claims.
Matters which I have achieved successful outcomes for clients include:
- Successfully reached a multi-million pound settlement to provide care and support for life to a client who suffered a severe brain injury in a road traffic accident.
- Settlement for a client who sustained a brain injury following a road traffic accident resulting in the client having to medically retire from a highly paid career.
- Obtaining a large interim payment from the defendant insurers in a personal injury case in order to begin rehabilitation as early as possible after the client suffered serious injuries (timely treatment is important to maximise long-term recovery).
- Currently acting in a Cerebral Palsy case for an infant who sustained a brain injury as a result of the birth being negligently managed.
I started my legal career at a specialist Medical Injury firm, working on the high profile MMR Group Litigation and moved on to assisting on the landmark Court of Appeal case of Whiston v Strategic Health Authority (2010). I am passionate about acting for children whom have been the victim of medical negligence and ensuring that parent’s concerns are voiced, hospital procedures are reviewed and the child has access to treatment. I am committed to promoting the access of legal services to all members of the community. I currently volunteer on the AVMA (Actions Against Victims of Medical Accidents) Helpline and conduct pro-bono sessions at the CAB in Tunbridge Wells and Sevenoaks.
In my own time I enjoy Travelling, Pilates and Country Walks.