A fantastic new role has arisen for a Paralegal or newly qualified Solicitor to join the Property Department, specialising in Residential and Commercial Conveyancing. You will be joining a busy and growing team. You will have good communication skills and be able to demonstrate commitment and drive whilst delivering high quality service at all times.
In return we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme along with other incentives.
- Working on files as delegated by the Head of Department.
- Preparation, completion and maintenance of documents and systems in accordance with the firm’s procedures.
- Carrying out email and telephone contact with clients on routine matters and information exchange.
- Dealing with new client enquiries.
- Preparing and submitting SDLT Returns and HM Land Registry applications.
- Reviewing title and property documents and preparing title reports and lease summaries.
- Dealing with any administrative or accounts queries.
- File Closing.
- Any other duties as required.
- Ability to take responsibility and use initiative to fulfil role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral).
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent team player and willingness to provide support and assistance to other team members as and when required.
- Highly organised, careful, conscientious approach.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Able to manage competing priorities in order to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience of working on Residential and Commercial property matters is essential.
- Previous experience acting for Property Investors and Developers is preferred but not essential, as training will be provided.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent written communication skills.
This is a full time role working Monday – Friday from 9am to 5pm. In return we offer a competitive package.
Please apply with full CV to Amna Shabbir, HR Assistant – firstname.lastname@example.org