A fantastic new role has arisen for a Paralegal to join the Property Department, specialising in Commercial Property. You will be joining a busy and growing team. You will have good communication skills and be able to demonstrate commitment and drive whilst delivering high quality service at all times.
In return we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme along with other incentives.
• Working on files as delegated by the Head of Department and assisting team members.
• Drafting licences, short leases and other property documents.
• Liaising with clients, agents and other legal representatives in relation to transactions via email, telephone and letter.
• Maintaining documents and systems in accordance with the firm’s procedures.
• Dealing with new client enquiries.
• Reviewing registered and unregistered title and property documents.
• Preparing title reports and lease summaries.
• Preparing and submitting SDLT Returns to HM Revenue & Customs.
• Drafting HM Land Registry forms and applications and dealing with HMLR requisitions.
• First registration applications.
• Preparing completion statements.
• Dealing with administrative or accounts queries.
• File Closing.
• Any other duties as required.
• Ability to take responsibility and use initiative to fulfil role.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral).
• Good time management and organisational skills.
• Excellent team player and willingness to provide support and assistance to other team members as and when required.
• Highly organised, careful, conscientious approach.
• Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
• Able to manage competing priorities in order to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Previous experience of working on Commercial Property matters is essential (in particular management matters, sales and acquisitions).
• Previous experience acting for Property Investors and Developers is preferred but not essential, as training will be provided.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Excellent written communication skills.
This is a full time role working Monday – Friday from 9am to 5pm. In return we offer a competitive package.
Please apply with full CV to Amna Shabbir, HR Assistant – firstname.lastname@example.org