A fantastic opportunity has arisen at Dean Wilson LLP for a Legal Secretary/PA to join our Landlord and Tenant team.
The ideal candidate will be bright, keen and highly organised. Previous experience in this kind of role is preferred but training can be provided.
Duties will include:-
- Diary Management, planning and organising meetings
- Maintaining accurate client records and database
- Opening up files and chasing up required documentation
- Acting as first point of contact for clients (taking messages, calls and emails)
- Implementing and creating good organisational file systems
- Invoicing and credit control
- Bill chasing
- Audio typing via digital dictation
- Typing of documents, correspondence, file notes and forms
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing emails and post
- Ensuring all risk assessments and compliance procedures are dealt with.
- Highly organised and able to work for more than one fee earner
- Accurate and effective organisational skills
- Good numeracy skills and an understanding of accounting processes in a legal firm
- Demonstrable I.T. skills to include word, excel and outlook. You will need to be able to demonstrate that you are able to set up and maintain excel spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of Legal Case Management systems
- Keen to show initiative and willingness to accept instructions
- Self-Motivated and able to use initiative
- Good personable skills and a keen team player.
This is a full time role working Monday – Friday from 9am to 5pm. In return we offer a competitive package.
Please apply with full CV to Amna Shabbir, HR Assistant – firstname.lastname@example.org