We are always keen to receive CV’s from experienced Legal Secretaries. If you feel you are able to undertake the following duties and have the right skills then please email your CV to Amanda Hayward, Practice Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a competitive salary together with a work place pension scheme and a benefits platform.
- Ability to manage own and others diaries including planning ahead
- Opening Files/Maintaining Client Database accurately and updating it regularly
- Filing and Maintenance of files to a high standard
- Audio Typing via Digital Dictation
- Knowledge of online resources such as HMLR
- Typing of documents, correspondence, bills, file notes, court forms and knowledge of court processes and how to head up court documents without being prompted etc with good numeracy skills
- Dealing with Emails both incoming and outgoing
- Dealing with clients and telephone calls in an approachable manner and demonstrably able to manage client expectations
- Time Recording as and when required
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post as required showing high organisational skills
- Ensuring that all risk assessments and compliance procedures are dealt with on each matter
- Ability to follow up matters and ensure tasks are completed such as requests for deeds, information awaited from 3rd parties, special delivery documents are delivered and signed for etc.
- Any other duties as required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Typing speed of minimum 65 wpm
- Strong Accuracy and organisational skills
- Good I.T. skills
- Good legal knowledge and understanding
- Highly developed personal skills demonstrating an ability to work as part of a team whilst assisting in managing a partner’s workload
- Keen to show initiative and willingness to accept instructions
- Team Player/Team commitment