A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Legal Assistant to join our Court of Protection team.
The role will incorporate the following duties:-
- Providing excellent care and support to clients and other professionals contacts
- Liaising directly with clients, clients’ families, carers and other professionals on both the telephone, emails and in person
- Opening client files accurately both on the computer and using paper files, identifying and recording key dates
- Arranging meetings for Head of Department and managing calendar
- Making deputyship applications to the Court of Protection
- Updating and managing client budgets
- Assisting with the day to day administration and running of the files
- Filing and management of client files
- Managing internal reports for team
- To undertake any other ad hoc tasks as directed by the Head of Department
- Carrying out all admin duties within the team
The ideal candidate will be confident, friendly and attentive with clients who are disabled. You will need to be highly organised, able to prioritise you workload and have great attention to detail along with being a good team player. You will also need to be numerate and have excellent communication skills.
This is a full time role working Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. with an hour and a quarter for lunch each day. In return we offer a competitive package.
Please apply with full CV to Cathy Oliver, HR Manager – email@example.com