A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a General Office float cover to join our leading law firm located in Brighton and Hove.
We are looking for a General Office float cover to help with the running of the General Office:
- Opening/logging/scanning incoming post/DX
- Uploading post to case management system (proclaim)
- Post runs
- Outgoing post/DX requests
- Logging of archiving and actioning requests – attention to detail
- Creating Wills/Deeds/Probate and file information into company system
- Logging of information into off-site archive storage system
- Ensuring stationery/paper/Milk and other ad-hoc items are sufficiently stocked
- Other general administration duties
- Covering reception duties
Looking for someone with good attention to detail, communication, and time management skills. It is a very fast paced environment so a strong ability to multitask and prioritise tasks well is beneficial.
Working hours 09:00 to 17:00. Monday to Friday.
Role is based in Hove, East Sussex. Please email Sarah Cummins on firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.