A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our Chambers and Partners recognised property team specialising in enfranchisement, lease extensions, RTM matters and Tribunal work.
- You will be assisting our busy Solicitors and Partners with drafting legal documents, organising bulk lease extension files, Right to Manage claims, Tribunal proceedings and technical leasehold issues.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 18 months experience in Enfranchisement matters although relevant residential property experience will be considered.
- Training will be provided to enable the successful candidate to develop into a specialist Solicitor in such matters and to benefit from our recognised expertise in this area.
- This is a very busy and successful team and you will need to be highly organised and able to prioritise your workload and meet deadlines.
- The position requires you to work in a fast pro-active team and be able to handle a large case load with a great variety of work and to develop your skills and career alongside supporting the existing fee earners.
This is a full time post available from September working Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
We offer a competitive salary together with a pension scheme, holiday and a benefits platform.
Please apply with full CV to Cathy Oliver, HR Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org