Dean Wilson are looking for an experienced employment law practitioner who is able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
The role would involve:
- Supporting Co-Co department in employment issues arising from share sales and under TUPE.
- Contentious and non-contentious employment law case-load.
- Advising both employer and employee clients on unfair and wrongful dismissal, Equality Act claims, whistleblowing, confidentiality/restrictive covenants, working time, family leave and all ET jurisdictions.
- Contracts of employment and policies, settlement agreements, data protection, redundancy procedures and disciplinary and grievances.
- Maintaining employer retainer relationships and advising clients on day-to-day employment law issues.
- Conducting cases in the ET, EAT and higher courts, including advocacy.
- Business development, securing new clients and building your personal profile and that of the firm. Contributing to blogs, writing articles and presenting at seminars/training events.
- Internal HR support.
The position may be offered on a part-time basis.
Salary will be based on experience.
Please apply with CV to Andrew MacFadyen, Practice Director – firstname.lastname@example.org